Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month + variable bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 November 2016
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at one of the world's largest provider of executive search firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the SVP of Finance and CFO, this is a role for an Executive Assistant who enjoys a fast-paced environment.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will manage the calendar for the SVP of Finance, CFO and other VPs.
- Complete expense reports in a timely manner
- Coordinate with corporate travel agent to arrange on travel plans and itinerary
- Coordinate the agenda for Finance management meetings on and off sites
- Prepare meeting minutes
- Organise staff meetings
- Responsible for creating various kinds of documents and presentations
- All other administrative duties assigned
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines.
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Five to eight years' experience in senior executive support required
- Good team player who takes initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a desire to communicate actively at all levels within and outside of the firm
This leading automotive firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Executive Assistant job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh