Salary SGD5600 - SGD6500 per month
Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at one of the world's largest provider of executive search firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Senior Client Partner, this is a role for an Executive Assistant who is a leader in their field.
About the Executive Assistant role:
Reporting to the Senior Client Partner in Singapore, you will be working closely with other Senior Client Partners, Principals and Senior Associates who handle high-profile searches for senior executives.
- Act as the project coordinator for all open engagements being executed by the partner and on-going business development projects, including monitoring the process, assuring completion of internal and external documentation and attachment of required documents to database
- Review monthly client billing invoices to insure accurate invoicing; monitor accounts receivable aging detail and unbilled expenses and assist in timely account collections
- Prepare proposals, position specifications and candidate resumes, in coordination with other administrative assistants and the partner on the team
- Schedule, organise and log video conference meetings and candidate meetings with clients
- Ensure that candidate education verifications are completed on a timely basis
- Produce written responses to resumes and phone contacts
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely expense reports and timesheets for the Senior Client Partner and his/her team members
- Participate in training new hire administrative assistant and temporary staff
- Handle a high volume and variety of calls from clients, candidates, business development contacts and job-seekers
- Monitor Senior Client Partner’s emails; file or delete sent emails that pertain to engagement or business development
- Maintain Senior Client Partner’s business calendar and coordinate travel and interview schedules; prepare detailed itinerary for each trip (heavy travel schedule)
- Schedule and coordinate internal meetings for Senior Client Partner
- Maintain Senior Client Partner’s contact directories
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines.
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent is required
- A Private Secretarial Certificate is highly preferred
- No less than 4 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to senior managers in multi-national business development companies, ideally in professional services firm
- Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgement and professional maturity
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines
- Good team player who takes initiatives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint is required
- Working knowledge of macros, templates and styles, as well as the internet is also preferred
- Experience with relatively high volumes of production and word processing (i.e. accurate typing in English is necessary)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a desire to communicate actively at all levels within and outside of the firm
- Fluent in English and Mandarin as you will need to speak to english-speaking and mandarin-speaking stakeholders
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With over 40-year history in Singapore, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Executive Assistant job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee