Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 07 October 2016
A rapidly expanding off-shore legal firm is looking for a Legal Secretary to join the team in Singapore.
About the Legal Secretary role:
Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, this is a great opportunity to support a successful legal team with a strong regional presence, and the role also involves travel arrangements.
- Deal with in-coming and out-going correspondence including drafting replies
- Diary management , arranging and confirming appointments, meetings, conferences and events
- Organise travel arrangements and accommodation both for existing team and also partners coming into Singapore
- Process billing and time sheets
- Prepare and amend legal documents
- At least five years' legal secretarial experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This international legal firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a strong regional presence the company is going from strength to strength.
If you would like to take the next step in your career then this Legal Secretary role is the one for you.
Apply today or give me a call to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin