Receptionist - Administrative Assistant
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1894440/001
Date posted 18 January 2023singapore secretarial-business-support/reception-switchboard 2023-01-18 2023-02-17 admin-and-secretarial Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting, newly created Receptionist - Administrative Assistant job has just become available at a global legal company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned administrative professional to join a global brand to support senior members in the organisation.
About the Receptionist - Administrative Assistant Role:
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will play a key role in providing office administrative support for the overall Singapore office.
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors
- Assisting the Office Manager in the organisation of social events
- Arranging catering orders for in-house meetings and seminars
- Arranging for local as well as international couriers
- Liaising with vendors and building management in respect of office maintenance issues, maintaining vendors and suppliers contract schedule for the office
- Managing bank runs and safekeeping of petty cash, cheques
- Providing general administrative and logistical support to the Office Manager
- Ensuring efficiency of daily office operations and administration of the office to create a positive work environment.
To succeed in the Receptionist – Administrative Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to multitask and provide team support in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of three years of secretarial experience in supporting senior management team
- Ability to be hands-on, flexible and be driven to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- Responsible, proactive, show initiative to learn and adapt to changes
The successful Receptionist - Administrative Assistant will join an established and innovative legal firm whose expertise has made them the leader in its field.
If you are a driven and determined, this role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking legal company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.