Receptionist (3-month contract, convertible)
Salary SGD2500 - SGD3300 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Anarane Thng (R1983163)
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 legal Singapore SG SGD 2500 3300 3300 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global law firm is looking for an experienced and immediately available Receptionist (3-month contract, convertible) to join their energetic and dynamic office in Singapore.
About the Receptionist Role:
In this role, you will be the face of the company's first impressions on guests and visitors. It will be your foremost responsibility to greet all incoming guests and visitors, help them with directions or any appropriate information they need while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
You will be required to professionally answer phone calls in a polite manner and forward calls to the respective departments. Also, you will need to perform various front desk duties including filing, handling and redirecting mail and other ad hoc duties.
- Answer phone calls, determine the purpose of callers and forward calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
- Greet visitors and guests professionally and inform hosts of their arrival
- Collect, sort, distribute and prepare correspondence, mail, messages and courier deliveries
- Schedule appointments, maintain and update calendars, and remind personnel of the appointments
- Support the Mission, Vision and core values of the company
- May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying
- Assist with ad hoc admin task as required
To succeed in this Receptionist role, you must be outspoken, bubbly and energetic with the following requirements.
- Immediately available
- Minimum two years’ related experience, preferably in a law firm environment
- Ability to build positive relationships with high level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, and can relate to people across all levels
- Ability to prioritise tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask without compromising on quality
- Proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, printers, photocopy machines, etc.
- Dependable and punctual
- Ability to work split shifts
- Effectively bilingual to communicate with stakeholders and clients
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a team player looking to contribute your administrative expertise to an energetic and progressive team, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader for global exposure.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1983163 Anarane Thng