Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
An Receptionist job has opened up in a global professional services firm, based in Singapore.
About the Receptionist/Office admin Role:
You will be responsible for office administrative tasks and reception duties in a global professional services firm in Singapore
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area and meeting rooms are tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs and staff credentials
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
To succeed in this Receptionist role, you should have at least two years' experience in administrative support.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least two years' admin support experience
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Receptionist will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven and proactive and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee