Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 27 October 2016
An excellent Receptionist role has just become available at a prestigious global law firm based in Singapore.
About the Receptionist role:
This is a pivot role for the law firm as you will be the first point of contact for clients and external visitors.
- Meet and greet visitors to the Law Firm in a professional and friendly manner
- Be responsible for the meeting rooms, including reservations and scheduling
- Deal with couriers and mail
- Help with the organisation of events both in-house and external
- Ad-hoc administration duties
To succeed in this Receptionist role, you will need at least three years' receptionist experience in an international company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic Microoft Office skills
- Good team player but also able to work independently
This international law firm is recognised as one of the leaders in the legal field. With an ever expanding client group, the company is growing in Singapore and also across the region. The working culture is dynamic and fast =pacing but a great emphasis is placed on work/life balance.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin