Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ilse Clement (R22110398)
Job Ref 1872960/001
Date posted 09 November 2022singapore secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-11-09 2022-12-09 financial-services Singapore Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting, newly created Executive Assistant job has just become available at a global investment company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong person with excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
Reporting to the Senior Associate, you will be an integral member of the team in providing support in administrative and secretarial tasks in a collaborative environment.
- Provide extensive calendar management to the senior management team
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external senior stakeholders
- Reconcile expenses claims
- Organise and prepare international travel itineraries, visa and other arrangements
- Support the planning and execution of projects, conferences, and meetings
- Arrange and monitor the signature of correspondence and corporate documents
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the executive assistants in the team.
To succeed in the Executive Assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior management team, internal and external stakeholders.
- About five years of secretarial experience in supporting senior management team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team player
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines.
The successful Executive Assistant will join an established fast-paced, innovative firm in financial services whose expertise has made them the leader in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a driven and determined, this Executive Assistant role is for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Salary: SGD5700 - SGD6700 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 December 2022An exciting Executive Assistant role has just become available at a leading luxury retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 09 November 2022An exciting, newly created Administrative Assistant job has just become available at a global financial company based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for a vital person with excellent organisational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Studio Secretary job has just become available at a leading design practice.