Executive Assistant (six-month contract to permanent)
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Joanne Wooi (R1878846)
Job Ref 1792180/001
Date posted 12 September 2022singapore secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-09-12 2022-10-12 admin-and-secretarial Singapore SG SGD 4500 5500 5500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Executive Assistant (six-month contract to permanent) job has just become available at a leading asset management company.
About the Executive Assistant (six-month contract to permanent) Role:
As the Executive Assistant, you will play a key role in providing daily secretarial and all-round support to a C-level executive.
- Provide daily business and project management support to the C-level executive
- Manage all executive calendar needs across multiple time zones and internal and external partners
- Manage extensive travel arrangements (flights, lodging, visa preparation, etc.)
- Schedule and prepare for internal and external meetings which includes agenda preparation and collation of relevant presentation materials
- Manage and organise conferences, seminars, and other corporate events
- Process expense claims, review, and track expense report
- Undertake ad hoc project assignments as assigned
To succeed in this Executive Assistant (six-month contract to permanent) role, you must be comfortable in supporting high senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable interacting with stakeholders from all levels
- Entrepreneurial and thrives in an environment of ambiguity
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
This innovative firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive professional with a can-do attitude, this Executive Assistant (six-month contract to permanent) role is an excellent opportunity to work with a firm that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1878846 Joanne Wooi
Salary: SGD2000 - SGD3000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 September 2022A world-leading fragrance brand is seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on a Travel Retail Coordinator job. Rreporting directly to the Travel Retail Director, this role supports the team in the Singapore office.