Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvinder Singh (R22105647)
Job Ref 1816730/001
Date posted 16 June 2022singapore secretarial-business-support/personal-assistant 2022-06-23 2022-07-16 admin-and-secretarial Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at one of the world’s leading fast-food corporations.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
As the Executive Assistant, you will play a key role in providing daily secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Development & Digital Officer (CDDO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), and their teams based in Singapore.
- Manage all executive calendar needs across multiple time zones and internal and external partners
- Schedule and prepare for internal and external meetings which includes agenda preparation, taking minutes and collation of relevant presentation materials
- Coordinate regional events and conferences
- Manage travel arrangements (flights, lodging, visa preparation, etc.) for the team and coordinate travel agendas and itineraries
- Arrange induction for new starters and organise team-building events and celebrations
- Process expense claims, review and track expense reports, code, and track invoices
- Support the team in the production of expense reports, documents, and presentations when necessary
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must be a team player who is highly collaborative and possess a high degree of integrity when dealing with confidential and sensitive information.
- At least five years of administrative assistant experience with prior experience supporting C-suite executives, senior management or departments
- Able to communicate effectively within all levels (both written and verbal)
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field, and this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a firm that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105647 Parvinder Singh
Salary: SGD4900 - SGD5900 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Executive Assistant (one-year contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting Admin Assistant (Equities Team) - one year contract job has just become available at one of the world’s leading American multinational investment banking and financial services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Personal Assistant job has just become available at one of the world’s leading fast-food corporations.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Summit Secretary (three-month contract + completion bonus) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.
Salary: SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 24 June 2022An Office Manager job has become available at a fund management (financial Services) company headquartered in Singapore. They have a strong focus in the US and Asia markets.