Executive Assistant (6 months contract convertible to permanent
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month
Location Singapore RiverCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yaamini Pillay (R1330527)
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-13 admin-and-secretarial Singapore River SG SGD 3500 4000 4000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available at a multinational organisation located in Central district. This job will be a 6 months contract position which is convertible to permanent based on your performance.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be an integral members of the client service team and take on the responsibility of providing end to end administrative support to the partners and principals.
- Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee a wide variety of internal/external meetings/events
- Organise any needed material in advance of the meetings, maintain files/record keeping systems and confidential files
- Organise travel arrangements, anticipate and coordinate travel and logistics matters
- Prepare and submit time-sheets and expenses for partners in accordance with company guidelines
- Provide professional support to visitors and assist with settling in requirements and greet as appropriate
- Support business objectives under guidance by building working relationships with clients and client assistants to facilitate information flow and scheduling
- Coordinate with other counterparts across the SEA team
To succeed in the Executive Assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively in a fast paced, corporate and team based environment.
- Qualified secretarial diploma or equivalent, with minimum of five years of work experience gained in a professional services environment
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, service oriented environment
- Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and take initiative
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics
- Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful with good oral and written communication skills in English
- Able to work beyond normal office hours (sometimes weekends) during peak periods
- Good typing skills with decent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a great opportunity to work in a world renowned organisation, operating across 50 countries. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture however if you are driven, enjoy being in a fast paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is the perfect job for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Executive Assistant job.
Apply for this exciting role now!
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1330527 Yaamini Pillay