Executive Assistant to Chairman
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 admin-and-secretarial singapore SG SGD 6500 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly-created Executive Assistant to the chairman job based in Singapore has just become available at an global pharmaceutical company.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to the Chairman based in the Singapore office.
- Provide full administrative and clerical support to Chairman and is team
- Manage all travel requirements for Chairman and his team
- expense reports
To succeed in the executive assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the administrative field
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently, and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a leading global pharmaceutical firm. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee