Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Executive Assistant job has just been made available at an automotive multinational company based in Singapore.
About the Executive Assistant role:
You will provide administrative support to the Senior Vice President and the management team. The role requires someone who is able to handle details of a critical and confidential nature, and exercise discretion.
- Manage schedules, arrange travel, hotel and dining arrangements and provide reminders as needed for the SVP and his management team
- Arrange set-up of video conferences in multiple time zones
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops,conferences, seminars, events
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal / external clients
- Assist with data collation, prepare sales reports, PowerPoint presentation slides and other admin duties
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you should be efficient and have experience supporting C-suite/management teams.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in an administrative role supporting C-suite/management teams, preferably in an MNC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Smart, task-oriented, efficient, detailed, strong planning and time management skills, ability to juggle and manage competing priorities while staying calm in high-stress situations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The successful Executive Assistant will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and wish to advance your career, this role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay