Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month + AWS, VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A global manufacturing and production firm is seeking a high calibre Personal Assistant to support the CEO in their Singapore office.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality support to the CEO.
- Responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to CEO
- Arrange and follow up on international travel arrangements/hotel bookings involving multiple locations and individuals and process all related travel expenses
- Organise and coordinate meetings
- Preparation of materials for the meeting
- Deliver tasks and communicate professionally with all levels in accordance with the company's values and behaviours
To succeed in this role, you must possess a strong sense of self to show initiative, be driven and have an eye for detail.
- Minimum two years' relevant working experience
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and written skills to communicate with all levels
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and agility in handling last minute job requirements
The successful Personal Assistant will joing a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a versatile and focused business support professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Personal Assistant job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.