Salary SGD4000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Kelly Lee (R1657627)
Date posted 20 January 2017
An exciting Executive Assistant job has become available with a leading IT firm. This is a role for an Executive Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be providing top level secretarial and administrative support to a busy team of senior level management.
- Provide full secretarial, operational and administrative support to Senior Management and respective team
- Responsible for proactive diaries management, which comprises of heavy meetings schedule and extensive travels; including arrangement and coordination of schedules and appointments across different time zones
- Handle complex flight/hotel/ground transportation travel requests (including visa applications) and manage individual expense claims with multi currencies
- Plan, arrange and coordinate in all aspects for on and off site company meetings and events
- Manage day-to- day office administration and operations
- Provide hospitality to business partners and visitors
- Process insurance and personal claims and make restaurant bookings
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
To succeed in the Executive Assistant role, you must possess a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people of all levels
- One to three years' relevant work experience supporting senior and top management in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management and organisational skills to meet strict deadlines
- Positive working attitude and a strong team player
- Professional proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Mandarin language is a pre-requisite to engage with North Asian clients who converse mainly in Mandarin
This leading IT firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards.The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1657627 Kelly Lee