Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 02 December 2016
A highly successful asset management company is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to take on a newly created role in their Singapore office.
About the Executive Assistant role:
In this business critical role, you will be providing top level support to a busy team of investment professionals.
- Intensive calendar and diary management
- Co-ordination of meetings both external and internal and conference calls
- Preparing reports including expense reports
- Preparing, amending and collating presentations and client meeting materials
- Organising conference logistics
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to work in a fast paced international environment.
- At least 10 years secretarial experience preferably in financial services
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This leading Financial Services company has an excellent reputation in its field and is expanding in the region. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the rewards are significant.
If you are ready for the next challenge in your career then this Executive Assistant role is the one for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin