Salary Attractive with up to 3 months VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 November 2016
An exciting Personal Assistant job has just become available at one of the global engineering firm, based in Singapore Office. Reporting directly to the President, this is a role for an Personal Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in full spectrum of administrative duties.
- Responsible for coordination of meetings on site and off site
- Responsible for heavy calendar management and complex travel planning through corporate travel agent
- Access and reply to emails daily for and on behalf of the President of SEA Region
- Work closely with the assistants of the other Business heads for yearly Board Visits
- Follow up on dead lines on projects
- Coordinate and plan ASEAN management meetings
- Plan and organise events for the company
- All other adhoc duties assigned
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess a keen eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multitask and cope in a fast paced environment
- Minimum five years' experience supporting senior stakeholders
- Prior working experience in a German MNC preferred
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Personal Assistant job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh