Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 08 November 2016
An exciting Personal Assistant job has just become available at a leading bank based in Singapore.
About the Personal Assistant role:
In this key role, you will be providing one to one support to a senior business leader and will interact with key members of the bank.
- Take sole charge for all diary and calendar management to ensure all appointments are handled smoothly
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and conference calls, including distribution of agenda and minutes
- Make travel arrangements including applying for visas and booking hotel accommodation
- Prepare and amend PowerPoint presentations
- Collate and submit monthly expenses
- Build a good network with the other assistants in the bank to facilitate meeting co-ordination
To succeed in the Personal Assistant job, you will need to have at least 8 years of secretarial support preferably within the banking industry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders and leaders in an international environment
- Good team player but also able to work independently
- Excellent MS Office skills especially in PowerPoint and Excel
The successful Personal Assistant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and determined and would like to move into a fully fledged Personal Assistant job then this is the role for you. Apply now for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin