Salary SGD5500 - SGD6000 per month + AWS & variable bonus
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just been made available at one of the world's leading automotive company. You will be in charge of the Vice President's calendar management and travel planning.
About the Executive Assistant role:
In this Executive Assistant role, you will be supporting the Vice President fully in all secretarial and administrative duties.
- Provision of full spectrum secretarial and administrative support to the Vice President
- Plan and manage all meeting schedules
- Manage extensive travel itinerary
- Take minutes for meetings and participate in discussions
- Assist with HR administration eg. expense claims, Visa and work pass applications etc
- Keep track of all expiring travel document ( passport and visa) to ensure hassle free travel
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you will need to be a self starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- High level of integrity, drive and result-oriented
- Able to handle working in a fast-paced environment
The successful assistant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work for an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh