APAC Office Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1882320/001
Date posted 12 January 2023singapore secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2023-01-12 2023-02-11 financial-services Singapore SG Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An APAC Office Manager job has become available at a private equity firm (financial services) to be based in Singapore. This strategy lead role will be responsible for all soft and hard facilities within APAC.
About the APAC Office Manager (Team Lead) Role:
You will oversee all aspects of administration and operations including hard and soft services facilities management. This role will manage a team of up to 17 support staff.
- APAC Operations - Streamline, coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Facilities and meeting management - Facilitate meetings, events, workshops, conferences and seminars
- Safety and Security - Ensure compliance with Global Security and Safety Standards
- Management of office support staff - Lead the operations/administration team of 16 staff; act as a mentor to guide them in their roles
- Budgeting - Prepare annual budgets for all items under the purview of the operations function
- Real estate - Work with vendor on renewal of office leases
- Be involved in projects
To succeed in this APAC Office Manager (Team Lead) role, you should have prior office management experience.
- Minimum of a diploma in secretarial/business administration or related disciplines
- At least five to eight years of experience in a relevant related position, including three to five years of people management experience, ideally in financial services or professional services firm
- Experience negotiating commercial agreements (supplier and vendor contracts) is strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing complex teams
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful APAC Office Manager (Team Lead) will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim