Office Manager and Secretary Lead
Salary SGD6000 - SGD7000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Deanna Lim (R1552021)
Job Ref 1832870/001
Date posted 29 July 2022singapore secretarial-business-support/office-manager 2022-07-29 2022-08-28 consultancy Singapore SG SGD 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Office Manager and Secretary Lead job has become available at a leading UK-based architecture and design consultancy, based in Singapore.
About the Office Manager and Secretary Lead Role:
This role reports to the Global Principal Head as an Executive Assistant. In addition, you will oversee efficient and smooth running of the office, day to day operations and lead a team of secretaries.
- Provide a full spectrum of secretarial support to the Global Principal and Senior Principal in calendar and travel management, visa application and all logistical coordination required
- Lead and manage work allocation for a team of secretaries and receptionists
- Coordinate and set up conference meetings
- Keep an up-to-date client contact list
- Keep track of travel and expenditure claims
- Update and maintain a schedule of team movements
- Oversee office management and maintenance, equipment and pantry supplies
- Liaise with building management and vendor management
- Build a team culture through team bonding and engagement initiatives
To succeed in the Office Manager and Secretary Lead role, you must be resourceful, have the ability to multitask and possess good people and leadership skills.
- At least seven to eight years of secretarial experience preferably in an MNC, architectural or consultancy firm is advantageous
- Must possess strong leadership skills and team management abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
The successful Office Manager and Secretary Lead will join an established architecture consultancy company whose expertise has made them a global leader in its field. They are seeking someone who is dedicated, creative and strives for excellence. In return, this role provides the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with an opportunity to build their career.
If you are a driven, engaging and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552021 Deanna Lim
Salary: SGD6500 - SGD7500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 03 August 2022A professional technology firm is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant (Two-month Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal.
Salary: SGD5800 - SGD6800 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 01 August 2022An Executive Assistant (Legal) job has been made available at a reputable investment management (financial services) firm based in Singapore. This role supports the Legal and Compliance team.
Salary: SGD5500 - SGD6500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting Admin Assistant (Equities Team) - one year contract job has just become available at one of the world’s leading American multinational investment banking and financial services company.