Manager, Administrative Services (newly-created)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 oil-and-gas Singapore SG SGD 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Manager, Administrative Services job opportunity has just arisen at a global oil and gas company based in Singapore.
About the Manager, Administrative Services (newly-created) Role:
You will oversee all aspects of administration and operations and manage a team of three support staff.
- Lead the administrative services team
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events, managing transportation arrangements and services
- Ensure compliance with global security and safety standards
- Prepare annual budgets for all items under the purview of the operations function
- Organise travel arrangement and hotel booking for the team when necessary
To succeed in this Manager, Administrative Services (newly-created) role, you must have prior office management experience.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial/Business Administration or related discipline
- At least eight years' office and people management experience
- Proactive, Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Manager, Administrative Services (newly-created) will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay