Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 financial-services Singapore SG SGD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Admin Manager job has just been made available at a commodities trading company. It is looking for an expert in office management to join the team in Singapore.
About the Admin Manager Role:
You will oversee all aspects of administration and operations and manage a team of two support staff.
- Operations - Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Safety and Security - Ensure compliance with Global Security and Safety Standards
- Management of office support staff - receptionist, dispatch and pantry assistant
- Facilities and meeting management - Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- Budgeting - Prepare annual budgets for all items under the purview of the operations function
- Secretarial duties - Support in calendar management, expenses claims etc
- Be involved in projects
To succeed in this Admin Manager role, you should have prior office management experience.
- Minimum of a diploma in Secretarial/Business Administration or related discipline
- At least six to eight years' office management experience in a fast paced environment
- Proactive, Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Admin Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field.
If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay