Office Manager (Team Lead)
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 07 September 2018 2018-09-072018-11-06 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Office Manager (Team Lead) job has just been made available at a global consulting company. It is looking for an expert in office management to join the team in Singapore.
About the Office Manager (Team Lead) Role:
You will oversee all aspects of administration and operations and manage a team of 12 support staff.
- Operations - Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Safety and Security - Ensure compliance with Global Security & Safety Standards
- Management of office support staff - Lead the operations / administration team of 12 staff; act as a mentor to guide them in their roles
- Facilities and meeting management - Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- Budgeting - Prepare annual budgets for all items under the purview of the operations function
- Real estate - Work with vendor on renewal of office leases
- Be involved in projects
To succeed in this Office Manager (Team Lead) role, you should have prior office management experience.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10-15 years' office management experience, of which at least five years are in a managerial role
- Prior experience managing complex teams
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Office Manager (Team Lead) will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay