Salary SGD65000 - SGD75000 per annum
Consultant Charlene Tay (R1104683)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An independent private investment company has an Office Administrator job position available to support the CEO and the team in Singapore.
About the Office Administrator role:
You will provide administrative support to the CEO and team based in Singapore.
- Provide full spectrum of secretarial and administrative support to CEO and the team of 10
- Manage travel arrangements with flight reservations and travel visa applications
- Process travel requests and expenses claims
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
To succeed in this Office Administrator role, you should have prior secretarial experience in the financial services industry.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least five years' secretarial experience in the financial services industry
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
The successful Office Administrator will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104683 Charlene Tay