Salary SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting Office Manager role has just become available in this newly set up Travel and Tourism Company in Singapore.
About the Office Manager role:
Reporting to the Chairman, this key role will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the office and be directly involved in the company's growth.
- Deal with the day-to-day operational running of the office - dealing with vendors, liaising with facilities people, etc
- Act as Personal Assistant to the Chairman and dealing with his correspondence
- Responsible for travel arrangements and booking accommodation
- Source for vendors and put in place agreements
- Responsible for daily office administration
To succeed in this role you need to have at least 5 years' office manager experience preferably in a start up company.
- Independent and proactive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enjoys administration work
The company presently has operations in the emerging market and has decided to expand their presence in Asia and opened an office in Singapore.
If you would like to be part of this company with growing presence then this Office Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today or give me a call to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh