Corporate Services Manager
Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 18 October 2016
A rapidly expanding financial services company is looking for an experienced Corporate Services Manager for their Singapore office. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Corporate Services, this is an exciting and challenging role.
About the Corporate Services Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Singapore office operations.
- Ensure all the facilities are in good working order and are serviced on a regular basis
- Source and establish a list of vendors and put in place contracts and terms
- Be the go to person for any office moves or renovations
- Supervise the Front office team to ensure a continuous level of service
- Project manage any new systems or implementations
To succeed in the Corporate Services Manager job, you will need to have at least 10 years of office management experience preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- This international Financial Services company has an outstanding international reputation. The culture is demanding but at the same time can be very rewarding.
The successful Corporate Services Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a progressive Corporate Services Manger with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin