Salary SGD2500 - SGD3500 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Michelle Chua (R21101807)
Job Ref 1828830/001
Date posted 02 August 2022singapore secretarial-business-support/general-administration 2022-08-02 2022-09-01 admin-and-secretarial Suntec City SG SGD 2500 3500 3500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created Executive Assistant job has just become available at a start-up firm operating in the steel industry.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
Reporting to the Directors based in Singapore, this Executive Assistant is responsible day-to-day admin operations of the organisation.
- Travel arrangements/hotel bookings
- Collection of mail and distribution to the respective servicers
- Send mails, arrange courier/internal dispatch of documents to banks/clients
- Scanning, filing and archival of documents
- Printing/photocopying/labelling/binding of proposal and renewal reports
- Generate sorting and filing
- Update/sort/pivot excel data
- Use of internal management system/SharePoint.
- Prepare presentation slides
- Any other general/admin duties assigned from time to time
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you will need to have proven stakeholder management skills, be agile and open to trying new ideas and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- One to three years' administrative experience
- Qualification: diploma, advanced/higher/graduate diploma
- Job type: full-time, flexible work hours
This start-up company is recognised as one of the leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are driven and determined to take the next step in your career, this Executive Assistant role is an excellent opportunity for you. You will be part of a dynamic and supportive working environment facing new challenges everyday.
Apply today or contact me to discuss further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21101807 Chua Kaixin
Salary: SGD1600 - SGD2600 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 14 July 2022An exciting Receptionist (six-month contract) job has just become available at a leading global alternative investment firm based in Singapore.