Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly-created Administrative Assistant job based in Singapore has just become available at an global professional services company.
About the Administrative Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to the finance team based in the Singapore office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to Finance team
- Responsible for daily updates to database
- Responsible for monthly payroll entry and submission
- Attend to mailbox queries
- Maintain record keeping
- Send payslips
- Tax form amendment
- Timesheet entries
- Payrun processes
To succeed in the Administrative assistant job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment in a small team.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the administrative field
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently, and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a leading global professional services firm. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee