Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-04 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An exciting Admin Executive job based in Singapore has just become available at an global professional services company.
About the Admin Executive Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to the HR and administrative team based in the Singapore office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to HR and administrative team
- Manage office equipment (stationery, pantry)
- Responsible for daily operations and administrative tasks, including overseeing reception duties
- Responsible for monthly payroll and ad hoc tax submission for a business unit
- Implement policies and procedures across the office facilities, maintenance, office renovations
- Maintain record keeping
- Process insurance claims
- Arrange company events
To succeed in the Admin Executive job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Minimum five years’ experience in the administrative field
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently, and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a leading global professional services firm. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, enjoy being in a fast-paced environment and possess the right attitude, this is a great job opportunity for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee