Salary SGD2000 - SGD2500 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-17 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An attractive Receptionist/Office Administrator job based in Singapore has just been made available at a travel retail company.
About the Receptionist/Office Administrator Role:
You will be responsible for office administrative tasks and reception duties.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties
To succeed in this Receptionist/Office Administrator role, you should have at least two years' experience in administrative support.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least two years' admin support experience
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Receptionist/Office Administrator will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this role today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee