Office and Facilities Manager
Salary SGD5000 - SGD6500 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-16 admin-and-secretarial 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909
An outstanding Office and Facilities Manager job based in Singapore has just been made available at a global professional services company. It is looking for an expert in office management to join the team in Singapore.
About the Office and Facilities Manager Role:
You will oversee all aspects of administration and operations and manage a team of four support staff.
- Operations - Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Safety and Security - Ensure compliance with Global Security & Safety Standards
- Management of office support staff - Lead the operations / administration team of 4 staff; act as a mentor to guide them in their roles
- Facilities and meeting management - Facilitate board meetings, workshops, conferences, seminars, events
- Budgeting - Prepare annual budgets for all items under the purview of the operations function
- Real estate - Work with vendor on renewal of office leases
- Be involved in projects and events
To succeed in this Office and Facilities Manager role, you should have prior office management experience.
- Minimum diploma in Secretarial / Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10-15 years' office management experience, of which at least five years are in a managerial role
- Prior experience managing complex teams
- Resourceful, good organisational skills, familiarity with office management procedures and MS Office applications
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work with people of all cultures and backgrounds
The successful Office and Facilities Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. If you are driven and are looking for the next step in your career, this role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee