Salary SGD4500 - SGD5500 per month
Location Singapore River
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A newly-created Personal Assistant job has just become available at a well-known investment firm based in Singapore. This is the role for a Personal Assistant to support the Chairman and his family.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch secretarial and administrative support to a senior leader.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Chairman and his family
- Ensure all appointment calendars are maintained and kept up to date
- Organise and coordinate appointments
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality, accuracy and completion in reports and documentation
- Make travel arrangements, which include flight and hotel bookings, visa applications for family holidays
- Pay all school fees, manage personal bank accounts
- Support domestic helpers at home to coordinate family life
- Ensure all claims regarding travel/ entertainment/ medical are tracked and filed
- Prepare travel and entertainment budget as well as capital expenditure requirements for the office
- Assist with ad hoc personal duties
To succeed in this Personal Assistant role, you should possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to professionally represent the firm. You should have excellent customer service skills
- Minimum A levels / diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum four years' work experience in secretarial support
- Detail-oriented, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the office
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Experience working in hospitality, food and beverage or concierge industry
This leading investment firm located in downtown Singapore needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, and willing to support a family, then this role is for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee