Salary SGD4000 - SGD5000 per month
Location Singapore River
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 06 June 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Office Administrator job has just been made available at an investment firm to support the team in Singapore.
About the Office Administrator role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to the entire team based in the Singapore office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to team
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g book flights, hotel, appointments, meetings, etc.)
- Prepare expenses reports for team members
- Set up meetings, booking of meeting rooms
- Field incoming telephone calls, greet and attend to visitors in a professional manner
- Book keeping
- Organise events for clients
To succeed in the Office Administrator job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a small team environment.
- Minimum two years' experience in an administrative, PA or EA role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a dynamic firm in the venture capital/commodities space. It has an excellent yet demanding working culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude and are able to work independently to achieve results, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee