Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 26 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting team secretary job has just been made available at a highly-reputable commodities firm to support the funds team in Singapore.
About the Team Secretary Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering quality and timely administrative support to the funds team based in the Singapore office.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to team
- Manage travel schedules and coordinate travel logistics (e.g book flights, hotel, appointments, meetings, etc.)
- Prepare expenses reports for team members
- Set up meetings, booking of meeting rooms
- Field incoming telephone calls, greet and attend to visitors in a professional manner
To succeed in the Team Secretary job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a fast-paced working environment.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in an administrative, PA or EA role
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills in a professional or corporate environment
- Ability to handle tasks independently, and in liaison with other departments/offices when necessary
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a highly reputable commodities firm. They have an excellent yet demanding working culture, but if you are confident with a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee