Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 26 April 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A rare Personal Assistant job has just become available at a well-known global bank based in Singapore. This is the role for a Personal Assistant who is a leader in their field with fluent Japanese-speaking skills.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch secretarial and administrative support to a senior leader.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to senior management
- Ensure all appointment calendars are maintained and kept up to date
- Organise and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and conferences involving local and overseas dealers/principals/staff
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality, accuracy and completion in reports and documentation
- Make travel arrangements, which include flight and hotel bookings, visa applications
- Ensure all claims regarding travel/ entertainment/ medical are tracked and filed
- Prepare travel and entertainment budget as well as capital expenditure requirements for the office
- Assist with ad hoc personal duties
To succeed in this Personal Assistant role, you should possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to professionally represent the firm. You should also be well-versed in Japanese to communicate with Japanese-speaking stakeholders.
- Minimum A levels / diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum four years' work experience in secretarial support
- Experience supporting C-level executives
- Detail-oriented, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the office
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with directors, heads of departments, all other co-workers, customers and general public
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
This leading international bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its expertise, it is a great company to work for. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee