Location Singapore River
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 12 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A world-leading gas company has a job opportunity for a Receptionist to join their team in Singapore.
About the Receptionist Role:
You will be responsible for taking ownership of activities in the administration function.
- Handle reception services such as greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and outgoing calls
- Monitor and distribute all documents to the respective staff, and keep a proper record of all incoming and outgoing documents in the mail log with accuracy
- Maintain the tidiness of the meeting rooms after each meeting, which includes ensuring that the whiteboard is clean, flipping over the used flip chart paper, clearing cups and rubbish, storing wires and pushing chairs in)
- Inventory control of the pantry’s supplies
To succeed in this Receptionist role, you should have good interpersonal skills with a professional demeanour.
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Russian would be an advantage to communicate effectively with Russian counterparts
- Professional attitude
This company is a leader in the oil and gas sector and offers challenging but rewarding growth opportunities.
If you are driven with a can-do attitude, this Receptionist job will be the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee