Receptionist/Junior Executive Secretary
Location Singapore River
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A financial services firm has a job opportunity for a Receptionist/Junior Executive Secretary to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will be responsible for taking ownership of activities in the administration and reception functions.
About the Receptionist/Junior Executive Secretary Role:
You will be taking on responsibilities in all administration and reception functions within a leading organisation.
- Handle reception services such as greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls and outgoing calls
- Monitor and distribute all documents to the respective staff, and keep a proper record of all incoming and outgoing documents in the mail log with accuracy
- Maintain the tidiness of the meeting rooms after each meeting, which includes ensuring that the whiteboard is clean, flipping over the used flip chart paper, clearing cups and rubbish, storing wires and pushing chairs in)
- Inventory control of the pantry’s supplies
- File, type, sort incoming mails as well as arrange courier services i.e. logging information into the register
- Assist with event organisation and coordination
- Order office stationery, pantry inventories, shred console clearance, water replenishment order, pest control maintenance and air-condition servicing
- Liaise with the building management for any repair or troubleshooting works
- Provide administrative support to the operations team where necessary
- Perform other ad hoc assignments when required
To succeed in this Receptionist/Junior Executive Secretary role, you will need to be detail-oriented, analytical and able to identify potential issues and solutions.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least three years' experience in a front-of-house role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal, multitasking and organisational skills
This financial services firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Receptionist/Junior Executive Secretary role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee