Administrative Assistant/Sales Support
Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month
Location Singapore River
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An rare Administrative Assistant/Sales Support job has just become available at a global industrial/manufacturing firm based in Singapore.
About the Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for delivering quality secretarial support to a sales team covering all administrative duties in the Singapore office.
- Collate and prepare memos, reports and presentation for the department head
- Event coordination and logistics arrangement (on-site and off-site)
- Extensive diary and travel management for the team including expense claims
- Manage the end-to-end daily department administration activities such as the communication and coordination of various duties, information and correspondence
- Responsible for arranging calls for different time zones and other ad hoc duties as necessary
- Schedule and coordinate appointments as well as arrange meetings
- Facilities and vendor management
- Collate and complie sales reports
- Help sales team process sales quotes
To succeed in this Administrative Assistant/Sales Support role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in a small team environment and provide support in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills topped with a dynamic and proactive approach, with the ability to work under pressure and be a strong team player
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with sales support
- Experience supporting a team will be a prerequisite
- More than five years' stable and solid experience in the administrative / secretarial field
- Prior experience in supporting management in a manufacturing/engineering firm is preferred
This is a global manufacturing firm with an established presence worldwide. They have challenging but rewarding growth opportunities with an excellent work-life balance.
If you are driven and enjoy being in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity to work with an evolving industry leader in their Singapore office with a downtown location.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee