Personal Assistant to President
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 09 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Personal Assistant to President job has just become available in one of the most respected global manufacturing company based in Singapore. This is the role for a Personal Assistant who is a leader in their field.
About the Personal Assistant to President Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch secretarial and administrative support to the President of APAC and his office to ensure the efficient running of business in the Singapore office.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the President
- Ensure President's appointment calendar is maintained and kept to
- Organise and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and conferences involving local and overseas dealers/principals/staff
- Prepare minutes of meeting and presentation slides
- Compile data for Monthly Performance Trend Report for President’s reference
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality, accuracy and completeness in reports and documentations
- Make travel arrangements, which include flight and hotel bookings
- Ensure claims regarding travel/ entertainment/ medical are tracked and filed
- Prepare all travel and entertainment budget as well as capital expenditure requirements for his office
- Assist with the vetting of feedback submitted through QFeedback channel and highlight potential areas of improvements to Management
To succeed in this Personal Assistant to President role, you should possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the President’s office.
- Minimum A Level / Diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum five years' work experience in secretarial support supporting C suite executives
- Detail-oriented, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the MD’s office
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with directors, heads of departments, all other co-workers, customers and general public
- Ability to deal with customer complaints objectively, fairly and where necessary (in President’s absence), to act independently with quick fixes, using good judgement, within limits and without jeopardising the company, to assist the customer in resolving emergencies
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
The leading manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Personal Assistant job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee