Salary SGD6500 - SGD7000 per month
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 02 March 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available in one of the most respected private equity firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is the role for an Executive Assistant who is a leader in their field with a background in financial services.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and his office.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Partner and one associate
- Ensure Managing Partner's appointment calendar is maintained and kept up to date
- Organise and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and conferences involving local and overseas dealers/principals/staff
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality, accuracy and completion in reports and documentations
- Make travel arrangements, which include flight and hotel bookings, Visa application
- Ensure Managing Partner claims regarding travel/ entertainment/ medical are tracked and filed
- Prepare Managing Partner travel and entertainment budget as well as capital expenditure requirements for his office
- Assist with ad hoc personal duties
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you should possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the Managing Partner's office.
- Minimum A levels / diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum five years' work experience in secretarial support
- Experience supporting C-level executives in financial services firms
- Detail-oriented, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the MD’s office
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with directors, heads of departments, all other co-workers, customers and general public
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
The leading private equity firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their expertise, they are a great team to work for. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
Apply for this opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee