Salary SGD3500 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 19 February 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Executive Assistant job has just become available in one of the most respected executive search firms based in Singapore. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is the role for an Executive Assistant who is a leader in their field.
About the Executive Assistant Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director and his office.
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director (MD)
- Ensure MD’s appointment calendar is maintained and kept to
- Organise and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and conferences involving local and overseas dealers/principals/staff
- Compile data for monthly performance trend report for MD’s reference
- Ensure highest level of confidentiality, accuracy and completeness in reports and documentations
- Make travel arrangements, which include flight and hotel bookings
- Ensure MD’s claims regarding travel/ entertainment/ medical are tracked and filed
- Prepare MD’s travel and entertainment budget as well as capital expenditure requirements for his office
- Assist with the vetting of feedback submitted through feedback channel and highlight potential areas of improvements to management
To succeed in this Executive Assistant role, you should possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the MD’s office.
- Minimum A levels / diploma in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum five years' work experience in secretarial support
- Detail-oriented, organised, and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills to professionally represent the MD’s office
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with directors, heads of departments, all other co-workers, customers and general public
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
The leading executive search firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their expertise, they are a great team to work for. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on work-life balance and great work hours.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Executive Assistant job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee