Consultant Kristina Lee (R1765768)
Date posted 26 January 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Personal Assistant job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banks based in Singapore.
About the Personal Assistant Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day administrative activities that comprise complex calendaring, scheduling of meetings and regular travel based in the Singapore office for the MD. You will report directly to the MD.
- Ensure the smooth running of the MDs daily meetings and activities
- Booking of air tickets and overseas lodging, and putting together travel expenses for approval
- Act as the main contact point between international countries and the MD, and perform discretely and confidentially wherever necessary
- Assist in management meetings and any other company events driven by the Head office
- Assist with reminders, set-up of meeting rooms and the VC facility for monthly board meetings
- Oversight and management of travel expenses and reimbursements
- Manage meetings and events for VIP clients
To succeed in this Personal Assistant role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the team, across borders and internal matrix in the Singapore office.
- Diploma with a minimum of five years' secretarial experience in financial services, insurance, or banking industry
- Experience in supporting international C-level executives
- IT Savvy: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of discretion and diplomacy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised and meticulous with a good learning attitude
This leading investment bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development - where career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Personal Assistant role in a top investment bank is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Personal Assistant role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1765768 Kristina Lee