Operations & Administration Officer
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 June 20176 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
A leading trade and services company is looking for an Operations & Administration Officer to join their team in their Singapore office.
About the Operations & Administration Officer Role:
In this business critical role, you will assist and provide back-up on daily back-office operations in the Singapore office. You will assist the MD with managing general administration and also providing secretarial support and reception duties, as well as provide administrative support to the trading section encompassing a wide variety of duties and responsibilities.
- Provide secretarial support to the MD (travel planning, calendar management, visa bookings etc)
- Order and maintain general office and pantry supplies
- Provide administration support to senior management
- Submit application for employment pass, dependent pass and any other as required for expatriate employees to MOM
- Assist daily revaluation and generating profit and loss report to the market risk group
- Assist in the daily trade summary report for head of trading in the London office
- Reconciliations between clearing brokers (Newedge HK) and the trading system (Openlink)
- Assist in trade validation process to ensure completeness and accuracy of information
- To provide information as required for management upon request
To succeed in this Operations & Administration Officer role, you will have to be able to work discreetly and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Three to five years' experience within an operations role
- Experience in organising business travel arrangements
- Act as a backup during colleague absence and be able to communicate effectively with the London operations team
This large commodities trading firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Operations & Administration Officer job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh