Project Administration / Coordination (Asset Management)
Salary SGD4000 - SGD5500 per annum + benefits
Consultant Ben Holman (R1437519)
Date posted 19 April 2017
An exciting Project Administration / Coordination (Asset Management) job has just become available at one of the leading property investment companies in the world. This is a 6 month contract role.
About the Project Administration / Coordination (Asset Management) Role:
You will be joining the Regional Asset Management team and assisting the Asset head and team with regards to reports, analysis, tracking, performance management, compliance reporting and operating model revisions.
- Project / Contract Management of portfolio’s material service providers (PM implementation, tracking, coordination, performance management, CRM and communications plans)
- Asset management compliance reporting coordination and processing (eg. Health & Safety, Risk Committee papers, Sanctions, RPI etc)
- Development and ongoing management of revised Operating Model
- Asset Day – Establishing new internal deliverables
To succeed in this Project Administration / Coordination (Asset Management) role, you must have experience in supporting senior finance, compliance and reporting professionals.
- Diploma qualified in relevant field
- Proficiency with Microsoft software (word / excel)
- Minimum two years' experience
- Experience in an asset management environment is highly desirable
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you fit the above requirements and would like to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman