Business Assistant to Head of Automotive
Salary AWS, VB
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 06 March 2017
An attractive Business Assistant to Head of Automotive role has just been made available at one of the top global manufacturing and production companies in their Singapore office.
About the Business Assistant to Head of Automotive Role:
You will work closely with and assist the Head of Automotive in all work matters.
- Prepare for presentation materials
- Processing information and reports and summarising content to the CEO
- Attend Executive Board meetings (local and overseas) and assist to set the agenda for the meetings
- Oversee travel logistics for overseas meetings
- Proactively follow up on behalf of the CEO with other Board meetings
- Liasie with EDB and Universities for workshops
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to work with directors in the executive board in their Head Office as well as effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Less than three years' working experience
- A good Bachelors Degree in Mechatronics/ Mechanical engineering/ Electronics
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Good people management skills
- Proper time management skills and comfortable with working across different time zones
- Self motivated, able to prioritise work load and have a keen learning attitude
- Able to travel to APAC regions ( Japan, Korea, Thailand) four to five times a year for APAC Directors meeting
This leading firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development with career development opportunities.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. If you have a successful track record in school / work and would like to take your career forward with this exciting Business Assistant to head of automotive role, this job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh