Business Admin Support
Salary SGD4500 - SGD5000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 24 March 2017
A world leading pharmaceuticals MNC is recruiting a Business Admin Support in their Singapore office. Reporting directly to the Admin Manager, this is a role for a Business Support professional who is capable of working with a high degree of autonomy, a positive attitude and extensive attention to detail.
About the Business Admin Support Role:
Reporting directly to the Admin Manager, you will be providing robust administration and logistical support. The role requires an individual with a professional, intelligent and responsive approach.
- Extensive diary management, plans and manage travel arrangements and itineraries
- Answer phones and handle all calls efficiently and professionally
- Monitor emails and other correspondence and respond as appropriate
- Administrative responsibilities including filing, time-sheets, expenses, sending out bills, maintenance of records, mailing lists etc
- Book meeting rooms, video-conferences, phone conferences etc for the team, and also group team meals when necessary
- Organise client and internal conferences/meetings when required
- Process Purchase Order for procurement purpose
- Strong events management experience
The successful Business Admin Support must display professional sensitivity, high levels of confidentiality and flexibility, as well as maturity in day-to-day dealings with clients and colleagues.
- Minimum five years’ experience in an administrator role preferably from pharmaceutical MNC
- Demonstrated track record of upward progression within a corporate environment combined with sound judgement and professional maturity is strongly preferred
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities, and able to organise multiple priorities and work deadlines
- A good team player who takes initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to communicate actively at all levels within and outside of the firm
This world leading pharmaceuticals firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a committed and focused business support professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Business Admin Support job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh