Customer Service Specialist
Salary SGD40000 - SGD45000 per annum
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 26 January 2017
An exciting Customer Service Specialist role has just become available at one of the leading travel and tourism companies in Singapore.
About the Customer Service Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service. This role will be responsible for servicing inbound member calls.
- Handle in-bound calls within stipulated service levels
- Assist customers in vacation planning and worldwide hotels reservations through the system
- Assist in resolving customer care issues and handle customer enquiries
- Takes responsibility for call logs and documentation into the system
- Optimise booking opportunities and promote customer retention and loyalty
- Answer emails with accuracy, clarity and simplicity in a customer friendly as well as professional manner
- Ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction is achieved
To succeed in this Customer Service Specialist role, you should possess the ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or higher
- One year of working experience in the related field is preferred
- Customer service oriented
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette, good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Japanese, in order to communicate with native speakers based in Japan and translate documents in Japanese
The successful candidate will join a company recognised as a leader in hospitality and offers a great working environment.
If you you are passionate about customer service and have a keen interest in the travel and tourism industry. This is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh