Salary SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
Consultant Allie Teh (R1441522)
Date posted 20 January 2017
An exciting Contracts Manager job has just become available at one of the world's leading Aviation/ Aerospace company in the Singapore office.
About the Contracts Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for directing all related aspects of assigned leases for the contracts' life cycle and managing company and client compliance with the terms of the contract, corporate policies and government regulations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with the various aircraft agreements (Lease, Sale, Purchase, Financing)
- Work with airline clients and reconcile any outstanding receivables, in order to ensure that delivery and redelivery of aircraft in accordance with the contractual agreements will take place
- Capture and manage integrity of all relevant lease and portfolio lease information in the company's system
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence as may be requested by Legal from time to time
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the complete execution of lease terms.
To succeed in the role, you will require a bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the aviation industry.
- Min. three to five years' strong corporate contract experience
- Team player, customer-orientated focus, pleasant personality
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for performance
- Thriving in a team environment, yet being able to work independently
The successful Contracts Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Contracts Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1441522 Allie Teh