Consultant Majella Slevin (R1104216)
Date posted 02 December 2016
A leading international Legal Firm is looking for an administration assistant to be based in Singapore. In this role, you will provide administration support to two of the teams in the firm.
About the Administration Assistant role:
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the team in all their administration duties.
- Responsible for a high level of document production
- Audio or manuscript typing with a high level of accuracy
- Checking through documentation to ensure accuracy
- Photocopying, printing, scanning and faxing
- Preparing and amending PowerPoint presentations using in-house templates
- May be required to do some billings and expenses
To succeed in this role, you should have the ability to work independently and be able to prioritise workload.
- At lease 10 years administration or secretarial experience in a law firm
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong MS office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
This international legal firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients, they are known for their excellent corporate culture.
If you would to be part of this expanding company then this administration assistant role is the one for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104216 Majella Slevin